Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On the road again...

I spend an absolutely insane amount of time in the car each day. Between driving to & from work, driving to & from my sitter's and driving to & from my work appointments, I have a great deal of windshield time each day. I may not be a "car" person but I am a real "license plate" person, and I've seen some really great & really awful ones as of late. For those of you who are stuck behind a desk, or better yet, stuck at home with your kiddos, allow yourself to live vicariously through me.

One of my favorites - WINE ME 3. This is a kind of license plate that I might get for myself. I am not an alcohol afficienado, but I do like my wine! Anyone who wines me is A-OK in my book!

My least favorite - IM FIT 3. I mean, honestly. So, you have declared yourself to be "fit", but do we really need to advertise that for all to see on your license plates?? Wouldn't everyone else already notice that as soon as you stepped out of your sporty ride??? And as for as me, I pulled up behind this car on a 1-lane road, but I was tailgating like crazy so that I could cruise up and see how "fit" the driver of this vehicle really was. And, I must admit that I was curious if it was a male or a female driver. Finally, I was able to kind of pass them while they were in a turn lane at a stop light, and it was a girl, and yes, she did like thin, but no, she did not look all that. Girl, next renewal, check into generic plates, please.

The Amy plate - Y M I L8 - You guessed it! Why am I late??? This seems to be the story of my life lately. I guess one reason that I'm going to be late today is that I'm blogging about license plates instead of getting ready for work. Another reason could be that I am yet again babysitter-less today because my new girl doesn't start until tomorrow. But, no matter what the situation, it is rare that I am anywhere close to on time. It just doesn't happen. At least if I had this on my license plates, people would know that I'm always late and they wouldn't need to take it personally.


OK, these are the only 3 that I can remember right now. I have seen a lot of other good ones, but being that JD has once again taken a liking to waking up screaming at all hours of the night, my memory is suffering and they're not coming back to me right now. Hope you enjoyed these!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment