Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, JD!

Well, Happy 8 month birthday, that is! I cannot believe my little-bitty baby is 8 months old today!! Look at how old he looks in his most recent pictures... and how BIG he is!! I am so happy that we are at this stage - it is definitely MUCH preferred to the newborn stage - but gosh, my little guy is getting SO big, SO fast. I remember thinking that if we could just make it to 4 months with our sanity, we'd be OK. Now, we've doubled that and while the presence of my sanity is questionable, we've made it... and have the beginnings of a very handsome little guy, if I do say so myself.

While I meant this photo montage to go from youngest to oldest, this website wouldn't cooperate so here is my little man... from most recent to when he was just a kicking bundle of acid reflux in his mommy's belly. :-)


























































1 comment:

  1. I love him! He is just a handsome little man! I cannot believe he is 8 months already. That is just crazy :)

    ReplyDelete